CRT -Campus Recruitment Training is a Intense Placement Oriented Drill.
This training is conducted to train students for upcoming campus recruitment drives.
This training mainly included training and practice for-:
- CBT (Computer based test) training for Aptitude.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview
College hires various companies for training before Last Semester.
Why CRT Program is necessary?
- Hiring for Entry Level Candidates has gone down
- Less opportunities & More Competition
- To become successful, Students should become very competent to grab the job opportunities.
- Campus Recruitment Process to filter the candidates and choose “ The Right Candidates”.
- Proper CRT will only project the candidates as the right candidates to IT companies.
- Aptitude Skills : Training on Mathematical Skills, Reasoning, Puzzles ,
Analogies – Practice – oriented Training
- Verbal Ability ( English ) – Practicing Exercises
- Soft Skills : Attitude, Positive Thinking, Resume Preparation,
Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Group
Discussion Skills, Job Interview Skills
Best features of our module:
- Interactive sessions
- Company specific papers
- Comprehensive training
- Faculty (ideal, experienced)
- Mock interviews
- Individual Feedback
Colleges interested in jobskite’s CRT program can contact us through the contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us on +91-8368957956 for details and further discussions.